The first step in a successful Dallas tenant representation assignment is to visit the clients office and have a frank discussion about their office space needs. During our initial meeting it gives you an opportunity to talk about what you like about your current location and what you unfortunately dislike.
Based upon our conversation we will ask some pointed questions that are going to draw even more thoughts into our discussion. There are sometimes issues that have been forgotten simple because you have been occupying the premises for three or more years. Our goal during this site analysis is to develop a complete understanding of what you are looking for in an office space.
Important Issues To Discover In The Site Analysis Meeting
- What the tenant likes and dislikes about their space
- What the tenant likes and dislikes about their building
- What the tenant likes and dislikes about their location
- How the tenant is using the space
- Tenant’s employee to square footage ration
- Tenant’s growth or downsizing expectations
- Tenant’s desired lease term
- Tenant’s financial requirements
- Optimal space design
- Team members involved in the site selection
- Does the tenant want to renew their lease or relocate to a new Dallas office building
During our meeting we will obviously discover many issues that will be discussed. Our goal is to leave the site analysis meeting with a complete understanding of what you are looking for in your next office space lease.
Before we leave this meeting we will also provide you with two important documents. The first is required by law. The Texas Real Estate Commission requires we provide you with an Agency Disclosure Statement. This document review the various types of broker relations with client. We are a buyer’s agent.
The second document is our Authorization Agreement. Is gives us the ability to represent you in the market. Without this document the we would be working as a landlord’s agent. So it is important that when you are working with a Dallas office broker you a certain that they are working on your behalf.
We will set a time for our next appointment when we will review our search findings with your team. Now we will start the Dallas office property search.
Steps For Our Dallas Office Tenant Representation Service